Sunday, August 26, 2012

True Food Kitchen

My parents came to visit me other day, so we went out to lunch in Santa Monica near the promenade. After mulling over potential restaurants, we chose True Food Kitchen, which is known for their healthy dishes and seasonal ingredients.


 I loved the modern interior and open, airy space



True Food Kitchen has a great selection of drinks, since they don't sell regular sodas like Coke. I had "The Natural," made of fresh ginger, agave, and soda.



Shirataki Noodles - green curry, snap pea, asparagus, oyster mushroom and cashew. This tasted great, although I wish it came with more noodles.



 They had these adorable herb gardens outside the restaurant. Great idea!



Have you tried out any new restaurants lately?

-Lauren


5 comments:

  1. Nice herb gardens! I love that idea!

    Laura

    http://fallinlove.com.ar/?lang=en

    ReplyDelete
  2. uh, yum! i haven't gotten to try too many new restaurants now that i have three kiddos but i have been experimenting with cooking! i got to make a yummy cilantro lime rice last night. it was pretty good :)

    http://spinning-threads.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmmm.. those drinks look so refreshing and healthy!
    XOXO
    Ty

    Pls. check out some of my looks on BestTrendsForever.com

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs