Tuesday, July 10, 2012

An Outing in Orange

I love visiting Old Towne Orange. It's a small historical district located within the city of Orange. When you walk through the streets, it feels like you've been transported back in time to the 1950's. The buildings have been preserved really well, which gives the shops and restaurants a charming feel. There are also tons of antique stores, adding to the old time feel. Even though our definition of  "old" doesn't go that far back, it's still a nice little snapshot back in time.


The circle in the heart of Old Towne. I love that there are actual orange trees there.



A view down one of the streets 



I stumbled upon this old school soda fountain inside a drug store



One of the many unique restaurants in the area



Even the Starbucks sign is cute



 The Bruery Provisions sells specialty beer, wine and cheese. You can find pretty much anything here.


What cities/towns do you like to visit?

-Lauren

11 comments:

  1. One of my favorite places to visit is Charlevoix, Michigan! It has a similar "old-towne" feel.

    xoxo - BW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such lovely photos :) i'd love to visit there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...it's been over 10 years since I have been there. Thanks for the memories!

    http://cstyledesign.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks like such a sweet place to visit! Love the looks of that sweet street with cute signs. We have a similar, small town around here in MD that I love visiting too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That starbucks is looking pretty swanky!! I went to Charleston, S.C. one year for vacation and LOVED it. Everything about that city was gorgeous!!

    Amy




    Fashion and Beauty Finds

    ReplyDelete
  6. Old Town Orange is super cute. I used to spend a lot of time down there. I just visited two weeks ago and ate at Rutabegorz and went to the The Bruery Provisions and left with a Tongue Buckler by Ballast Point. =)

    xx, alisia e
    http://alisialynn.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have always made Old Towne Orange sound so cute :)

    http://hurryhomehoney.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. SO quaint! Nice pics.

    ~Art a la Rue
    Enter my awesome giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've actually never been to orange, but have heard it is a cute area. This definitely makes me want to visit next time I'm home. Great finds.

    Stay in the Lines

    ReplyDelete
  10. lovely blog :)
    www.biouxenfleurs.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi! :) Love this post! Just found today your blog and i´m a new follower! Hope you can follow my baby blog back too! Kisses

    http://thefrench-fries.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs