Monday, July 2, 2012

Food Finds

Can you believe it's already July?! I feel like time is flying by. I'm excited to have the day off for 4th of July and celebrate the holiday with friends. Hopefully the weather continues to stay sunny and nice. This past weekend I got to see some friends who were in town from New York, which is always nice. We went to Primitivo Wine Bistro in Venice, located on Abbot Kinney Blvd. I've passed by it many times, but it was my first time eating there.


We sat outside on the patio, which had a really nice, charming feel to it. There was even a community garden behind our table.


 They had these really cute chandeliers hanging all over the place.



I was tempted to doodle on the paper table cover...



I had tempura Mexican white shrimp and shiitake mushrooms, kung pao, peanuts and spring onion. Super filling but SO good!


Have you tried out any new restaurants lately?


-Lauren

5 comments:

  1. Love Primitivo, I need to get back there ASAP!

    Carly
    www.lipglossandcrayons.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. your food looks amazing and the location look super quaint!

    xx

    Erin @ http://www.truffles-ruffles.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmm, the food looks so yammy! Your post made me hungry a bit:)hehe!

    Xx

    Alexandra

    www.fashion-bridge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The food looks so delicious! I haven't heard of tempura mexican food before. Your blog is so cute =)

    xoxo,
    Suzie Q
    www.StyleCueBySuzieQ.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a beautiful place! It's one of the biggest joys in life to enjoy a delicious meal in the sun! :)

    XoXo
    Plami

    http://www.fashionthrill.com/

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs