Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Breakfast at the Beach

Santa Monica is one of my favorite cities within Los Angeles. Not only is it beautiful, but it's very walkable (rare for a city where everyone uses cars).


 One of the many rows of palm trees in Santa Monica


My boyfriend and I were walking around the area when we stumbled upon a restaurant called Le Pain Quotidien. I had eaten there in May when I was in NYC, so it was exciting to find a location here.

We stopped in for brunch, and it was amazing! I had whole wheat french toast with fresh strawberries and agave syrup. They used a fresh baguette and all I can say is it was DELICIOUS! I recommend eating there if you have a location near you.




What's one of your favorite breakfast spots?

-Lauren

4 comments:

  1. Lovely photos!

    Lau

    http://fallinlove.com.ar/?lang=en

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woah, those palm trees are so big! :)

    xxNyla
    thechroniclesofnyla.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That type of French toast looks really good! There are several places I love to go for breakfast here...breakfast is my favorite meal, but I never get to eat it...so I indulge when we go out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks amazing there, I'd love to go to a place where it's actually sunny at breakfast haha!

    Love, Elizabeth xx

    http://butterflyboo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs