Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Summer Top 10 List

Today is the first day of summer, which I'm so excited about. I usually don't make "things I must do" types of lists, but this year I'm feeling inspired. It's my goal to do most, if not all, of the things on this list before fall comes along. Here are my top 10, in no particular order:


10. Go see a concert at the Hollywood bowl. This is an amazing outdoor concert venue. You can see pretty much any performance here.


(image via)

 9. Go to more farmers markets in L.A. You can't beat fresh produce and food stands.

8. Figure out what to do with this wall in my apartment. It's so sad looking!


7. Take a yoga class. I've never taken one before, surprisingly.

6. Do a D.I.Y. project from Pinterest, like these mason jar labels

5. Eat more fruits and veggies. I'm starting to discover how much I love raspberries (how did I avoid them for so long?!)


4. Take a road trip to Santa Barbara. It's a beautiful town along the central California coast.

3. Start practicing guitar again. I've been playing on and off since I was 16, but haven't played much this year.

2. Watch the HBO series Game of Thrones. I've only seen one episode, but it kept me hooked.

1. Bake these tiramisu cupcakes that I posted a while back on my blog. I'm getting hungry just looking at them.



What's on your summer to-do list?

-Lauren

11 comments:

  1. I love the bowl, summer concerts are so fun there! Have you been to the Greek theatre? Also awesome!

    My summer resolution is to go to the culver city farmers market every week!

    Carly
    www.lipglossandcrayons.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, I love your to-do-list! You must be so lucky to live in LA, a place where thousands of people wanna be ahah. I'm excited how the wall in your apartment will turn out and well.. I hope I'll even have a summer, here in northern Germany it's not that sure.. but if it's warm and I'm not sick anymore I wanna sleep on a rooftop directly at the seaside! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. sounds like you've got a lot of fun things to be done! decorating your room, playing guitar, going to a concert, watching TV series, road trip, and tiramisu cupcakes? YES PLEASE!



    WWW.FASHIONGEEKSCLOSET.COM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the list, need to make one myself!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that list! Game of Thrones is awesome, that road trip sounds amazing, and those cupcakes? YUM :)

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great list! I must remember to do some of these things next time I'm in town visiting family.

    xx http://camomeetscouture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's a lovely list! It seems like you have your summer planned;)Take a yoga class is also on my summer "to do" list. But first off to Paris;)

    Enjoy your summer dear!

    Xx

    Alexandra

    www.fashion-bridge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. that seriously sounds like the perfect summer list! my list includes as many days at the pool possible and lots of time up the canyons!

    xo,

    wardrobe girls

    www.wardrobesimetandliked.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. buona giornata e felice fine settimana a te...ciao

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh boy - Game of Thrones will most definitely pull you in! You'll have no time to work on your top 9 after that!!!

    Following you fellow LA Blogger!

    http://www.inherentstylela.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fun list! Those cupcakes sound amazing! May just have to try them out! And I don't know how you stayed away from raspberries for so long! I love them! lol

    xx
    Giovanna
    www.oliveandanarrow.com

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs