Sunday, June 3, 2012

My Week in Photos

The past week has been really nice in LA. The warm, sunny weather keeps reminding me that summer is just around the corner. I've been busy being out and about - cooking, exercising, and exploring new places in the city. Here are some photos that I took over the last week:


Freshly made salted caramel ice cream from Sweet Rose Creamery. I crave this all the time...



 My new Clinique chubby stick that I bought in NYC. I love how this sheer balm adds a tint of color and keeps my lips moisturized.


My new go-to snack: edamame from Trader Joe's



Coffee with almond milk, made with my Keurig machine



My pointe shoes. Ballet class is the best stress reliever.


What did you do this past week?

-Lauren


6 comments:

  1. I love your week in photos. You really know how to savor life...
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love edamame at home! they sell the cheater kind at costco that you can steam in the microwave ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummm I think I'm going to officially have to have ice cream tonight now - love these pictures though, its always a nice way to give everybody a snap shot of life through your eyes. Hope you had a lovely weekend.

    Anna xo
    http://www.lifesshinyprettythings.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  4. that icecream looks amazing! great post.
    now following your lovely blog :)
    xx

    follow back? eyespyy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That ice cream looks amazing! And I could totally go for some coffee right now :)

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  6. sweet rose creamery is the BEST! Great to see another local blog :-) I'm your latest follower, can't wait to read more!

    Carly
    www.lipglossandcrayons.com

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs