Thursday, June 28, 2012

Home Improvement

Decorating your home can be time consuming and expensive. I usually find myself adding one new piece at a time, or slowly improving a corner of my apartment that needs some TLC.

I recently purchased this lamp from Cost Plus World Market, of all places. You can mix and match their shades and stands, which is really convenient.




 I thought the owl was cute :)







I bought this kitschy antique dish last summer, but never quite knew what to do with it. Then it hit me - this would be a great place to put my frequently worn jewelry. Now it's neatly organized in one place.



 Have you made any home improvements lately?

-Lauren

9 comments:

  1. That owl is adorable! My whole post today is about home improvements, I'm obsessed too!

    Carly
    www.lipglossandcrayons.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely pieces! I must get a dish for my jewelry:)
    ~Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute lamp! I love all of the unique finds that World Market has!

    xx

    Erin @ http://www.truffles-ruffles.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the owl base! So cute! Great blog and thank you for sharing. :)

    xo

    Mallory

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great article! Love your blog !Thanks a lot for sharing , it is really useful to me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The lamp looks gorgeous, a bit classy yet modern! Love the colours!

    Xx

    Alexandra

    www.fashion-bridge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohh my god , this is cute ! ;D



    http://r-o-z-a-l-i-e.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. You guys abolish it real straightforward for all the oldsters out there. Diamanda

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs