Sunday, June 24, 2012

Beach Town Living

This past Saturday, I spent the day in Venice and Santa Monica. It's been so nice and sunny here in Southern California, so it was the perfect weekend to spend outside. Venice is such a unique mix of people and places. It's unlike anywhere else in Los Angeles. Santa Monica, which is right next to Venice, is such a beautiful beach town. I love walking along the ocean, and spending time at the Third Street Promenade. Check out some pictures from my weekend:


The Venice boardwalk. There is never a dull moment here!



One of the street bands performing



View of the ocean in Santa Monica



Main Street in Santa Monica. Great shops and restaurants.


What did you do this weekend?

-Lauren

9 comments:

  1. The weather was awesome in lala land! I did an 8 mile walk from Venice to Santa Monica and back for charity! Wonder if we were there around the same time?

    Carly
    www.lipglossandcrayons.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was there all afternoon, so probably!

      Delete
  2. Oooo how beautiful - We are in the cold Winter months in Australia so I'm loving living vicariously through you :) Looks like you had an amazing weekend.

    Anna xo
    http://www.lifesshinyprettythings.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's always fun to see our town through another Angelino's eyes! Glad you had a great time!!!

    http://www.inherentstylela.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute photos! I need to get out to Cali soon! Miss the ocean!

    xx
    Giovanna
    www.oliveandanarrow.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks awesome. I've never been to santa monica and this has inspired me to visit at some point!

    $100 Shopbop GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete
  6. Venice boardwalk looks like a lovely place to stroll and relax.
    http://missbbobochic.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I wish I had a beach close by! Great pics.

    xo Andrea
    http://uskar-vor-inspire.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great post! Personally, I'm really impressed! I love the way you write your blog!

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs