Saturday, May 19, 2012

Dreaming in Pastel

I'm loving the latest pastel fashion trend, which has been really big this Spring. It's light, feminine, and perfect for the warm weather. Pastels are also a nice break from the bright colors that recently dominated the scene. I have to admit though - my closet is pretty void of anything pastel. Sounds like a perfect excuse to go shopping!



Chanel 2013 collection
 (image via)


Not sure where to start? Here's some inspiration for your wardrobe:



  (Collage made on Polyvore)



What are your thoughts on the pastel trend?

-Lauren

7 comments:

  1. The Alice + Olivia dress is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this trend and am happy to fill my wardrobe full of pretty pastels. I actually loved the bold trend too and its just funny how such contrasting colour trends have followed one another, from bold to pastel - thats why fashion is so fun!

    Anna xo

    http://www.lifesshinyprettythings.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  3. The set you put toghether could actually be worn as an outfit! Pastels are great!!! :)
    xx
    P.S.: I'm your new reader

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg, that set you came up with at the end is just gorgeous! I adore that amazing skirt <3

    Trendy Teal
    Enter to win a $50 voucher for Dark Horse Jewelry!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the asymmetrical skirt. I was actually looking for something like that on a shopping trip this morning but couldn't find a color I liked. Now I'm leaning toward this one:)

    Raj
    Pink Chai Style

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have a pinkish pastel dress from H'n'M and I always feel so girly in it. Especially with a sparkly headband and cute shoes.

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs