Sunday, May 27, 2012

Cookie Cravings

Chocolate chip cookies are one of my favorite desserts. My mom used to bake them all the time when I was a kid, so I always associate them with good memories. Not to mention they are delicious! I don't bake very often, but this weekend I was feeling unusually inspired. I used this recipe from Smitten Kitchen. These cookies are crispy around the edges and soft and chewy in the middle.



 The finished product - not bad for a novice baker!


Try to measure out your ingredients beforehand. It'll make the process much easier.


 
 I don't have a mixer, so I used a wooden spoon to blend all of the ingredients together.


Grease your cookie sheet or line with parchment paper, then roll the dough into balls.



Let your cookies cool on a baking rack, and then enjoy!



Overall, this is a great recipe. The cookies tasted great, and the steps were really easy to follow. I highly recommend.

What's your favorite cookie recipe?

-Lauren

7 comments:

  1. They look amazing, I must try to make some one day :D:D YUMMM

    http://www.101fashionstreet.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the recipe. I will be baking them tomorrow for my Memorial Day Party. They look great!
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just found your blog and I think it is amazing.I am following you now,under name Lilie Marlen,but I don't use any photos so I will be last one on your follower list.I will be honored if you come visit my blog and follow it if you like it Have a nice day
    http://liliemarlen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. These look delicious, are you sure you're a novice baker? Now I'm craving cookies, thanks.

    xx http://camomeetscouture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello! I just came across your blog, and I these cookies look soooo good! haha, I use a wooden spoon too, because I don't have a mixer! Hoping to get one as a wedding present though :) I’ve decided to follow your blog! If you get a minute, I’d love to know what you think of my latest outfit post! While you’re visiting, follow along so we can keep in touch! :)
    xo, elle from Living in Color.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yum, just discovered your blog! Love it and following!
    -Kosi
    http://onecreatesoneself.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs