Thursday, May 24, 2012

Busy in the Big Apple

I just got back from my trip to New York City, which was a ton of fun. Lucky for me it stopped raining while I was there! I love how NYC is so different from Los Angeles. That's the great thing about traveling - you can always try something new. Here are some of the pictures I took while staying in Manhattan:


New York style pizza with black olives and sweet red peppers. Amazing!



 Lots of great architecture in the city



 Lunch in midtown with a friend. My salad and croissant were delicious!



Tons of giant billboards in Times Square



The famous Trump Tower


I had a great time but I'm glad to be back in L.A. Have you been to New York before?

-Lauren

15 comments:

  1. I wish I could cut out this pizza and save it for dinner tonight! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love NY. was there just this last weekend
    great pics

    ReplyDelete
  3. the pizza looks so yummy!

    xx

    www.aroundlucia.com
    www.aroundlucia.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh man, pizza sounds so good...especially New York style! Mmmmm...
    Haha, nope, haven't been to the Big Apple yet, but hopefully one day.

    Enter to win a $50 voucher for Dark Horse Jewelry!
    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pictures of New York. I have been to NY, but it's been many years. I'd love to go back someday.

    http://shannonhearts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is something new and I really like it! Would you like to follow each other darling?:X

    FashionSpot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  7. Big Apple....oh....love that city.....nice pcs...
    http://maryglamlady.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. want to go to New York some days :)
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love to visit N.Y. once in a while. The food in the city is great and there's never a moment of rest strolling through streets crowded with people. That pizza looks very inviting...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow....from LA to NY....both fabulous towns. Bon voyage!!

    Rebecca
    www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I so miss NYC! Looks like you had an amazing time - and welcome home!

    http://www.inherentstylela.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looks like a great trip! I see you live in LA- me too- where would you suggest getting good pizza? I haven't found anywhere that I love although Vito's in WeHo is pretty great.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Surprisingly, I have yet to find a great pizza place in LA! I really want to try out Abbot's Pizza in Venice. I heard it's great.

      Delete
  13. It is in point of fact a great and helpful piece of information. I am glad that you simply shared this useful info with us.

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs