Friday, May 11, 2012

24 Hours in New York City

This month, I get to go to New York City for work. I've only been once when I was in high school, so it's been a while. Luckily, I have one day off to explore the city and do whatever I want. That being said, it's going to be very hard to choose what to do with just 24 hours. After talking to some friends and doing research, I think I've narrowed down my list pretty well...



(photo via)

You can't go to New York and NOT get pizza. That's just plain wrong. The more I Google "best pizza in NYC" the more confused I get. No one seems to have the same answer! My goal is to narrow it down to a few top places - I'm sure they're all wonderful.

 

 (photo via)

I'm a recreational ballet dancer, so I definitely need to take a dance class while I'm there. NYC is home to some of the best dance schools and companies in the world like the New York City Ballet and American Ballet Theater.



(photo via)

I love museums, so MoMA (Museum of Modern Art) is high on my list.



(image via)

Everyone is telling me I need to go to Shake Shack. It's a burger stand that's also famous for its shakes and hot dogs. I must say, their fries do look pretty good...


NYC locals/enthusiasts: Where do you recommend visiting with only 24 hours to spare?

-Lauren

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun in New York! I think I would spend the day eating everything! And some shopping too :)

    www.stylingmylife.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd go shopping in SoHo!

    Love your blog. I am your latest follower. Please follow back if you like.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for following my blog! Following back :)

      Delete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs