Monday, April 9, 2012

Wardrobe Wake-Up

I am guilty of staring at my closet in the morning and feeling like I have nothing to wear. Unless you are a fashion genius, it can be overwhelming and stressful coming up with new outfits time and time again. One simple solution (which I need to utilize more often!) is looking to other women for fashion inspiration. Spend an afternoon looking up your favorite looks, and try to recreate them at home. My tip: splurge on key pieces like well made jeans, and create outfits around them with less expensive items.

Take these Paige jeans, seen on celebrities like Olivia Palermo and Minka Kelly.

(photo via)







Once you have the pants, you can recreate these celebrity looks with more affordable pieces.
















See, that wasn't too hard!

What's your source of fashion inspiration?


-Lauren

3 comments:

  1. It's hard to come up with new outfits everyday. I like your recommendations and sense of style.
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE those watercolor pants!

    thanks for passing my by blog :) following you!!

    www.styledbyliz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Obsessed with those Paige denim!! Love love love

    www.christalkay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs