Sunday, April 1, 2012

A Simple Touch

I'm thinking about doing a design makeover to my apartment. It's time to try something new with the place. I'm leaning towards a clean, modern look filled with natural wood accents, white linen and fresh flowers for a pop of color. Pinterest has been so helpful in pulling together my vision, and I think it's coming together nicely. Take a look at some of my inspirations:



(image via)





(image via)





(image via)





(image via- also includes DIY tutorial)



What would your dream apartment look like?


-Lauren


2 comments:

  1. Lauren, you read my mind. I've been working on a new look for my home too. These days I find myself leaning toward a more modern and clean style. I love the wood accents and the white linens. All you need is just a touch of color here and there. Love it.
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  2. loving your blog, hun. totally following. If you get a sec, Lauren Conrad has picked me as one of her 3 favorite bloggers. It would mean the world if you could take a second to vote. Thanks, love. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs