Saturday, April 21, 2012

Fresh Approach to Flowers

I love Spring. It's such a beautiful season. The first thing that comes to mind are all of the fresh flowers, especially tulips (my all-time favorite). You don't even have to splurge - you can grab a great bouquet at the supermarket for less than 10 bucks.


An instant fix to the empty corner in my kitchen


Flowers are a quick and simple way to brighten up the home, but the standard vase can become a bit boring. With a little creativity and inspiration, you can use everyday items and a little D.I.Y time to come up with a fresh approach to flowers.


Hanging flowers become living art



Colorful mason jars
(source via)



A brand new way to use ceramic milk jugs
(source via)


 Do you have any tips and tricks for displaying flowers?

-Lauren


8 comments:

  1. Love fresh flowers! It's always my number one tip to freshen up a space. It's amazing how much they can change a room! Your tulips are beautiful!
    Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'm excited to follow along on yours. Glad to be a new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm obsessed with mason jars. They look cute stuffed with flowers and in the wooden box. Currently I'm using them to drink iced coffee out of. Just looks cuter than a regular glass.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nothing like fresh flowers in Spring. I love the flowers in your pictures and I feel inspired to create new ways to display them in my home.
    Kelly Ann

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love putting fresh flower out in the spring. I like putting mine into (empty) wine and beer bottles, as I think it looks a bit rustic. xo

    www.almostdelightful.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. so gorgeous!


    xoxo from nyc & http://www.the-beautiful-things.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. obsessed with the milk jug idea. Fabulous post, love. If you get a sec, I'd love to hear your thoughts on my resort style post. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Completely agree!

    http://hurryhomehoney.blogspot.com/2012/04/spring-is-here.html

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs