Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Dining L.A.

I've been living in L.A. for quite some time now, but there are so many places I still need to visit. My goal is to create a list of all the landmarks, restaurants, and attractions that I want to see within the next year. Of course, food is on the top of the list...how can you resist all of the eateries this city has to offer? Take a look of some of the restaurants that are high priority:


A-Frame in Culver City

 (photo via)

I found out about A-Frame on the Food Network Show The Best Thing I Ever Ate. One of the chefs on the show was drooling about their "Cracklin Beer Can Chicken," which look absolutely delicious - just look at the picture above! The dish comes salsa roja and verde dipping sauces, too. Aside from the food, the restaurant is true to the name - it's located in a really cool A-Frame building.



Locanda Positano in Marina Del Rey

(photo via)

I've passed by this restaurant many times, and always make note of how cute this place is. It's located in a charming little building, perfectly suited for an intimate Italian restaurant. The pasta dishes look so delicious...looking at the menu is making me hungry!



The Fountain Coffee Room at the Beverly Hills Hotel

(photo via)


The Beverly Hills Hotel is one of my favorite L.A. spots. It is so iconic, with its famous banana leaf wallpaper and pink decor. I've been wanting to check out The Fountain Coffee Room within the hotel. It's a casual dining spot, reminiscent of old soda fountains.


Do you have any restaurant recommendations?


-Lauren

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry I don't have any restaurant recommendations in L.A.just yet. My husband and I live an hour south of the city, but once in a while we like to drive up and have dinner with friends.
    I think next time we might probably try that A-Frame restaurant...
    Kendra

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs