Wednesday, February 8, 2012

A Touch of Valentine

Valentine's Day is less than one week away! I always think about being a kid, and being so excited to receive Valentine grams and candy from my classmates. We might not receive a shoebox full of cards at work, but it's still acceptable to be excited about the candy part as an adult. I've added some festive touches to my apartment this year. Any excuse to decorate is fine by me!


I found this adorable old fashioned Valentine's card, and couldn't help but display it on one of my tables in my apartment



My kate spade calendar adds some retro flare to February




 Here's a fun idea I found online - Valentine themed  match boxes filled with candy
(via)



What are you doing for Valentine's Day?

-Lauren

3 comments:

  1. Adorable Valentine card and candy boxes! My husband and I are planning an intimate dinner at home. He'll be in charge of cooking dinner...
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss the valentines celebrations from elementary school! Exchanging cards is so fun. Maybe next year I'll bring the tradition back with some of my friends. This year I think the BF and I are going to have a picnic...I'm a sucker for picnics.

    Mandy
    Kini Style & The Klury Report

    ReplyDelete
  3. love those tins!

    http://www.the-beautiful-things.com

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs