Wednesday, February 1, 2012

A Nod to Nails

I recently joined Pinterest, and immediately began searching for anything and everything that sounded interesting. This random search has led to a mini-obsession with nail art. It has inspired me to go get my nails done! Here are some of my favorite finds:



How adorable are these mustaches?
(image via)




Colorful Aztec art
(image via)




Unexpected Converse nails
(image via)




A modern twist to classic nails



What's the craziest nail art you've ever done?


-Lauren



4 comments:

  1. I have to confess that I've never done anything crazy with my nails, but I have to admit those are really cute. I love the Converse sneaker.
    Kelly Ann

    ReplyDelete
  2. The mustaches are so cute! I've never done any crazy nail art, but now I'm inspired to. :)

    http://shannonhearts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are too fun! I've never done nail art, but love crazy colored or extra glittery nails.

    Mandy
    Kini Style & The Klury Report

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs