Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Wonderful Weddings

I recently watched a marathon of the TV show My Fair Wedding on WE tv. The premise in a nutshell: world renowned wedding planner David Tutera mentors clueless couples and puts together fabulous weddings for them, from the dress to the cake. Even though I am no where near getting married, I always find the planning and execution of weddings to be so inspiring. Plus, certain elements like color schemes and table settings can be applied to other events like birthdays and dinner parties.

Check out some of the beautiful weddings I stumbled upon:


(photo via)



(photo via)



(photo via)



(photo via)




-Lauren


2 comments:

  1. lauren, you have wonderful taste. I think you should follow a career in design. Love the pics.
    Lee

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, your taste is impeccable. Lovely photos.

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs