Saturday, December 31, 2011

New Beginnings

Within a matter of hours, the new year will be upon us. It feels like this year flew by, and that I was just celebrating 2011. It's always exciting to start fresh and create new resolutions, even if you don't stick with them the whole year. Tonight is all about having fun and relishing in the possibilities of 2012.

I hope everyone has a fabulous and safe night! Here is some inspiration for your celebration:



Festive table settings (love the mustaches on sticks)
(photo via




Sparkly party dresses
(photo via)




Creative drinks
(photo via)

What are your NYE plans?


-Lauren

2 comments:

  1. I too am one of those people who like to start the new year with a long list of new resolutions; not very realistic sometimes.
    Nonetheles, this year I'm vowing to make my life less complicated and to enjoy everyday to the fullest. Wish me luck.

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs