Thursday, November 3, 2011

Spanish Getaway

Being half Spanish, I've been lucky enough to visit Spain many times throughout my life. However, I haven't been there in a couple of years - which is making me miss the food and culture. Everything feels so different there compared to Los Angeles, which can be very refreshing. Here are some photos of my favorite things in Spain:



The beach in Calella
(photo via)



Delicious churros
(photo via)



The Gothic quarter in Barcelona
(photo via)



Of course, paella
(photo via)



The outdoor cafes
(photo via)



The Salvador Dali museum in Figueres
(photo via)



Have you been to Spain before? What's your favorite destination?


-Lauren



1 comment:

  1. I was born in Germany and every summer my family and I would go down to Barcelona to spend our vacation by the beach. I've been to Calella Beach many times and I had some of that delicious paella and churros con chocolate. And if you love art, the Dali Museum is a must to see. You brought me so many fun memories!
    Erika

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs