Sunday, November 27, 2011

Design 101

While browsing the design section of Barnes & Noble today, I stumbled upon this great book called Decorate by Holly Becker and and Joanna Copestick. This guide is filled with tons of design tips, ideas, and solutions, as well as hundreds of pictures (which is the best part!). I especially love the modern decor featured throughout the book - perfect for my own design inspiration.



(photo via)



I love the simplicity of the table paired with the bright light fixtures
(photo via)



Hanging art in groups can add warmth to any room
(photo via)



Great use of color and geometric shapes
(photo via)



What are your design inspirations?


-Lauren

1 comment:

  1. I love to decorate my home. I can visualize any space and figure out in my mind how to arrange furniture and art,although I sometimes struggle with color. Your good eye for design always inspire me.

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs