Saturday, October 29, 2011

Southern Comfort

My friend told me about Paula Deen's recipe for "Pumpkin Gooey Butter Cakes." Pumpkin and butter in the same sentence? Sure, sounds good to me! Of course, this recipe has a ton of butter in it, but hey...you usually don't cook dessert with health in mind. I'm going to try out this recipe soon for the holidays. How delicious does this cake look?



(photo via)


To see the full recipe, click here.


What are you looking forward to baking over the holidays?


-Lauren

3 comments:

  1. omg! i watch paula deen like a crazy person. how was the cake ? was it moist? i love getting personal feedback from people who have tried the recipe. i love your blog (and i esp. look foodies/people who bake)

    were doing a great giveaway of a free accessory! hope you can enter or just stop by if you get a moment :)

    love kat
    www.paperdolltheory.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. @kat @ paper doll theory I haven't made it yet but I will in the next few weeks! I'll make sure to blog about how it comes out. I've made her pumpkin pie before...so good!

    I'll make sure to check out your site.

    -Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks so good! I definitely look forward to eating pie this holiday.

    Please honor me with your presence by joining my blog:

    STYLE. SAVVY. CHIC

    http://stylesavvychic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs