Thursday, September 1, 2011

Sugar Rush

I've always had a sweet tooth - whether it's a simple piece of chocolate after dinner, or a trip to Yogurtland during my lunch break at work. I love finding new recipes to try out, although I don't bake nearly as much as I'd like to. There's something so rewarding about making a delicious dessert, even if it's just a batch of chocolate chip cookies. Here are some recipes I'm dying to try out - just looking at them is making me hungry!



via: the belly rules the mind



via: Sweet Treats Baking Blog



via: obsessed with baking



via: Pennies on a Platter


What's your favorite sweet treat? Do you have any "go to" recipes?


-Lauren

2 comments:

  1. Lauren,
    I am going to be craving sweets all day. I love baking and you just inspired me to bake some of those fabulous recipes--specially the Tiramisu cupcakes and the Dulce de Leche Cheesecake Squares. You've inspired me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those treats look delicious!

    xoxo, Nali

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs