Thursday, September 29, 2011

The Ideal Home

If I had the chance to decorate the "perfect" home, it would consist of clean, modern lines mixed with quirky, playful accent pieces and splashes of color. Your home should be the one place you love coming to at the end of the day. I love finding photos of homes I find inspiring, and taking mental notes of how designers arrange furniture and add unique touches to every room.


Calming shades of blue and grey



Perfectly coordinated artwork



Open and inviting



Bold pops of color balanced with simple furniture

Photo sources: Architectural Digest, WordPress

What would your dream home look like?


-Lauren

1 comment:

  1. Lauren, you certainly have good taste. Your blog always inspires me. I'm also a fan of clean modern lines; all you need is a splash of color here and there and a few loved accent pieces.
    Love the pictures.

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs