Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Falling for Fall

I can't believe fall is here in just two days. The weather is starting to cool, so it's time to pull out the boots and sweaters. Although I love summer, there's something magical about the transition to fall. And of course...it gives me an excuse to indulge in all things pumpkin. Here are some seasonal favorites I'm looking forward to:


Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Lattes
(photo via)



Leaves changing color
(photo via)



(photo via)



Halloween Decorations
(photo via)



What are you looking forward to the most for fall?

-Lauren



3 comments:

  1. so so so excited! fall is my favorite season, and halloween is my favorite holiday.

    x. jill
    those ghosts

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will take some of that pumpkin spice latte and some of Paula's pumpkin pie too. I love fall and you just reminded me of how much I do.
    Great halloween idea. I think my kids will like that.
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  3. On those cold winter nights, a cup of Gourmet coffee is exactly what we need!

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs