Monday, September 19, 2011

Design On A Budget

A little while back, I blogged about Jonathan Adler and his retro chic home decor and furniture. As much as I love his collections, it's very expensive, and let's face it - most of us can't afford dropping hundreds if not thousands on these kind of things. After doing some research, I was able to find similar pieces for much less. It just goes to show that with a little work, you can get the same look for a fraction of the price.

Here are some similar items I found:














And there you have it! It's always possible to recreate a look for less.

-Lauren

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lauren,
    I was very impressed at your knock off finds. I am a designer on a budget and enjoy looking for the more affordable replicas of my favorite designers-- Jonathan Adler being one of them. I am actually going to look for the three items that you posted.
    Thanks and keep surprising us with your finds.
    Paul G.

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs