Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Modern Retro

My friend and I checked out the Jonathan Adler store in Santa Monica this past weekend. I had always passed his store on my way to my old job in West Hollywood, so I was familiar with the brand. But after I witnessed his collection first hand, I totally fell in love. This is exactly how I want to decorate my apartment. The only problem is, it's incredibly expensive! This gives me a new project -- find similar items for less.

Here are some of his pieces I'd love to have:













Who is your favorite designer?

-Lauren

1 comment:

  1. I agree with you Lauren. I've been interested in his style for a while now. I think the pillow and the chair are to dye for. Unfortunately at this time the only think I can afford is something representative of his style but for less $. Have fun decorating your apartment.

    M.L.

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs