Monday, July 25, 2011

I love...

Meet my new T.V. obsession: Mad Men. It's by far one of the best series on television right now. The show is already on Season 5, but hey, better late than never. I love the complexity of the characters and the storyline - not to mention the fabulous clothes and decor. This show makes me want to live in Manhattan in the 60's...minus the chain smoking part.



Photos from amctv.com

I just finished Season 2, and can't wait to get my hands on the next one. The only downside about Mad Men? It's not coming back until 2012! Boo.

BUT...Banana Republic is coming out with a Mad Men inspired line in a few weeks, which I'm so excited about. Today, you can purchase these clothes on Gilt.com before they hit the shelves. Here's a preview:



Photo from racked.com


Love it!

-Lauren

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs